Hello Legacy Church!
We are so excited to be able to welcome you back in person at Carpenter Hill Elementary (4410 RR 967 in Buda), beginning this Sunday at 10 a.m.! There is something so powerful about God’s people coming together in worship, and we can’t wait to be with you once again!
Please understand, your health and safety and the well-being of our community is a top priority for us. The re-opening of our church has been prayerfully considered after carefully reviewing the suggested guidelines, conferring with several area pastors, & state officials. Please note, every effort will be made to go above and beyond those suggested guidelines, to give you peace of mind as you attend.
• In order to limit occupancy, pre-registration is required for attendance. Space is limited so be sure to register ASAP. We will add services as needed in the weeks to come.
• Temperature checks will be done at the door for all in attendance.
• Those who have not been feeling well, who have recently had a temperature, or have knowingly been exposed to the virus are asked to refrain from attending, instead, to be a part of “Legacy At Home” via Facebook Live.
• Legacy will encourage you to follow recommendations for the use of masks while in attendance. All those serving on the Dream Team, with the exception of those on the platform, are required to wear a mask.
• Masks and hand-sanitizer will be available at the door.
• Legacy will practice social distancing by limiting physical contact during services and providing seating in accordance with set guidelines.
• For the time being, there will be no communion, no separate children’s ministry (all services will be family services), no passing of offering buckets, or other handouts.
• Every surface will be deep-cleaned before and after service.
• Additionally, everyone who registers and attends will be required to sign the following Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk form. Please read this thoroughly before registering for service.
Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk
COVID-19 is highly contagious and is known to spread mainly from person-to-
person contact. By attending Legacy Church, you agree to abide by the procedures
established by the church to protect attendees and staff, and you voluntarily
assume the risk that you and/or your family may be exposed to or infected by
COVID-19 either at the church facility or in the church worship service. You agree
to assume all the risks of attendance and participation for you and your family, and
you waive any liability against the Legacy Church and any other parties.
When you visit our website to register to attend a service in person, you will be asked to acknowledge that you have both read and agree to the Waiver of Liability and Assumption of Risk.
We do understand that for some of you who may be more vulnerable, or are not yet comfortable with gathering in person just yet—that is absolutely fine. You can still stay connected via “Legacy at Home” on Facebook Live.
However & whenever you choose to connect, we are so glad that you are a part of the Legacy Church family. We have no doubt—our best days are ahead of us!
To register, simply click "RSVP" below. Please only select the number of tickets you will need per registration.
For more information, or if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
We can’t wait to see you!